R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F/S F/T New NTC3 Roller TONS of spare parts!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Hummer Man
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default F/S F/T New NTC3 Roller TONS of spare parts!

Up for sale or trade is a Team Associated NTC3, the car appears to be complete. I picked it up a couple years ago off a friend of mine. I have messed around with putting some of it together. But its never been fully built or ran. Its brand new. The engine hasn't been turned over from my knowledge. I believe everything is there, but it is sold as is.

Also included is a used parts NTC3. Its not complete, but there are plenty of parts for the other car. The whole package comes with three sets of tires, one set being brand new. Another in pretty good shape. The final set has its fair share of run time on them.

I am also including a new HPI Porsche 911 200mm body I painted up in a custom charcoal color I mixed myself. Its been painted with Parma Faskolor and backed with a clear coat to protect it from nitro fuel. Windows are tinted, and there are NO body mounting holes.

I am looking to get $200 dollars OBO out of this whole package, or possibly a trade for a Team Associated B44 or Traxxas 4x4 Slash. But I'd prefer the cash. I am willing to deal. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.