R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 10-11-2010, 05:22 AM
NeverATiteLine
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tyler350
Great day yesterday. Will hopefully be back for the October 30th race. Always a great time here. As for the step up, Maybe make the landing longer. I noticed yesterday, most people would jump to far, and hit the wall, making it hard to marshal. Then, if they didn't want to over jump, they wouldn't have enough. It was definitely a tough spot to get right, which some people may enjoy. It could definitely mess up lap times. Another thing is, the peaked jump, I believe that could be a little smaller. Most people were over jumping the down slope, and that jump being as big as it is creates a blind spot on the left side of the stand on the backstretch. Especially for Brent, all the way on the left. Other than that, the track was great, the new changes were fun. Look forward to October 30th!
I would have to agree with Tyler on the blind spot issue. I cannot see over the the bigger jump at all, however the rest of the track is perfect, I wouldn't change anything!! Regretfully, I will not be able to make it for the 30th as I have prior commitments. I will be back next year or whenever your next race is. I love lcrc and plan on being there regularly in 2011!!