R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 12:31 PM
BOLISARIO
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
Sorry for not getting back on here to answer your question, but I've only change the center diff oil to 5k and the changed the shock oils to 35wt Losi all the way around. The arms have a new location on the rear and I have mine in the middle but if you changed to the outside hole check for overall shock travel it migh be a lil short so you will have move out some of your shock end. The new thing on the car are the pillow balls if you have'nt noticed they have a flange at the end of the treading that's there to prevent the ball from popping the treads and going inward in the event of side impact and causing the threads to drive inward and getting more than you want camber. The other thing I have done was move the bat. tray foward it has helped the rear end bucking and gives me more free space to mount my esc on the other side rather on top center diff, it's too close up there and I'm afraid if I case a jump right on the top of the body then my esc will absorb a critcal hit and may not last in the long run. I need to post a pic so I will do this very soon.
On the manual, it shows that the center diff has 5k oil already in it. Is it a misprint?

When you moved the battery tray forward, did you have to drill new holes for it's new location or is it adjustable stock?

Any way you can post some factory set-ups(with better detail than in the manual) for the local like WCRC and OCRC?

Thanks