R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI Racing "Copperhead 12" discussion and support
Old 10-08-2010, 02:08 PM
-showtime-
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Finally got a chance to run my copperhead with the new front end at the Gate last week. I ran the setup that Jason posted a few pages ago for high bite and the car was great all day. Wish I could say the same about my driving, but I guess not running since March will do that. I was on a TQ run untill I blew out late in one qual. (had to do a little durability testing on the front end, it passed with flying colors) and I ended up second in the main even with the lousy driving. It was really cool being able to play with the ride height and droop without fiddleing with shims as well as playing with all the other new adjustments. As Jason said earlier the tire wear is amazing. I ran tires that had a couple runs on them from last year, put 4 practice runs, 3 quals, and the main on them and they are still runable. Over all, love the new car with the front end and it's only going to get better as we get more time on it.