R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi4
Thread: Schumacher Mi4
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 02:44 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

all i know is when I was at the 2008 nats in Ark. my car wasn't working that good, I had some team guys come over and make a few suggestions, I was like, DUDE, Back the F off, I got this. well not really, just the opposite. being at a major race and sitting at the team Schmucher table, with a bunch of guys to ask questions of, and bounce ideas off of was the one the greatest experiences of my RC career, Marker, Andrew and rest of guys were a temedous help, and the best damn cheering section at the race, really motivates a guy to dig in a get r done. I ended up winning my class.

same with 2009 Reedy and 2009 IIC. great Team experience. 2010 Reedy sad showing of a 'team' I did manage to make the A thanks to the 3 of us that were there helping each other out. 2010 Nats, this is where I found out the importance of a 'Team' car had issues, I had issues, esc had issues and no where to look for help or advice. table full of Top guys over there, table full of xray guys, table of of hot bodies, table of AE guys. couldn't help but think, damn, wish i was driving one of those cars right about now. while i enjoy being a loner at club races, it sucks at a big race. thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it. oh sure I can get any part I want within 3 days shipping, but thats not SUPPORT. thats internet sales. dismantling Schumacher USA has got to be a major hit for Schumacher, the for sale thread and locally around the country saw guys dropping off like crazy. I bet theres probably 1/4 of guys in 2010 running the cars vs 2008 - 09