R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho MP9 (the original edition) & Kyosho ST-RR
Old 10-04-2010, 07:09 AM
Tbone Revo
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Kyosho MP9 (the original edition) & Kyosho ST-RR

Up for sale is a Kyosho MP9 (the original edition) and a Kyosho ST-RR. Both have always had DE racing skid plates front and rear. The buggy has the updated diff housings and rear hub carriers. The truggy has Kings Head rear aluminum hub carriers and the K Factory aluminum steering knuckles. It is also set up to take the RC8T bulldog body but can easily be changed back to the stock body. The truggy has all hex screws and both the buggy and truggy have new bearings all the way around and I just rebuilt the diffs in both. You will also receive a ton of parts for both including 3+ screw kits and bearings to fit both. I have multiple fly wheels for both and different shock springs and pistons, really more parts than I can list.

The buggy was originally $800 and the truggy was $600, not to mention the up grades. With that, I am asking $450 plus shipping for both. I will not sale separately so please don’t ask. Either car alone is worth the money so you will be getting a deal. Just pm me if you are interested. If there is not interest I will put them on Ebay.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RC #1.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	650110   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tools #1.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	650111   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tools #2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	85.4 KB