R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:15 PM
andrewdoherty
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris moore
The track I run on has an indoor off-road track 4ft away so I like you also have grip struggles. I would suggest running Grey rears with Lilac fronts, #4 shurlube with a red spring, move the front of the shock up, and shorten the rear axle width by 1 or 2mm. Try these in steps, I'm running the BMI and these changes have helped with my car. Hth
I have tried the grey tires time and time again, but I have never been able to get any amount of grip with them. Same as pinks. The only tires I have been able to get to work are yellows, oranges, and whites. I do run the lilac fronts, but have been working with blacks lately to calm the front end down. I usually only go as hard as a silver springs and usually run between black or olive. The axle is as narrow as I can get it. I totally appreciate the response. You wouldn't believe the amount of dust on teh carpet. I'll have to take pics. My cars come off cleaner when I run outdoors than they do indoors on our carpet, lol.

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE
if you are struggling with grip why are you you using the red spring,why not gold
see above.