R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What will Lutz Drive next?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:45 AM
DaveG28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Hi mate,

I would hope the comments at you were just confusion, reading your post etc I only actually know your "Mr Caster USA" from reading the elec 10th thread on your SK10, I am guessing some people reading your post didn't know your a team guy (your sig doesn't mention Caster, just the bit in your avatar!)!

So, hopefully just misunderstanding from a couple guys!

On topic, again you can see from his post why Mr Lutz is so well respected, he'll be a big miss for Tamiya on and off track!

Originally Posted by hakmazter
I am putting together 2 options for Ryan. I do not understand why some of you would think that I am name dropping, etc. Caster is not Mugen or AE or Losi, but we are not JQ or Agama either. Contrary to popular belief, we have been around for years, keep growing, and I know plenty of people who are players in the industry. We are still waiting for the right driver and I think Ryan is a definite candidate. From what I have heard, he is exactly what we are looking for even if he doesn't win every race. But I bet he would finish races with Caster.

I would bet he thinks short term and ends up with Losi or Ae, but we will see. Either way, I need to talk to him again and I need to talk to a few friends on doing this as a good move for us.