R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D8 only 5 tanks on it!
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
ewood
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies D8 only 5 tanks on it!

I have a HB D8 that I have only put 5 tanks on it. The car has not been bashed it was drove on a local track. It will come with the Dynamite Platinum .21, and the Dynamite Platinum high speed pipe (they have around 3 gallons on them. The pipe is dinged up but they still work great, and perform really well. The motor still has a lot of life left in it, and looks really good inside no marks on the cylinder and piston). The steering servo pictured will not come with it, but however the throttle servo will. Its a cheep plastic geared Futaba servo but it work fine. I have a set of front and rear A-arms new in package. Rear shock tower that i bought from ebay. New in pakage front carriers and spindles, and steering rack plate. I still have the extra shock pistons and servo pieces, and the manuel for it. The diffs have 5-5-1 going from front to the rear. It has a set of proline bowties on it on proline wheels, and the stock HB wheels unmouted that also come with it.

340 shipped with out spare motor.
375 obo shipped with my spare dynamite platinum motor that has less than a gallon on it and has not been fully broken in yet.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	d88.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	646875   Click image for larger version

Name:	d8.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	646876   Click image for larger version

Name:	d87.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	646877   Click image for larger version

Name:	d86.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	646878   Click image for larger version

Name:	d83.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	646879  

Last edited by ewood; 11-26-2010 at 12:52 PM.