R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX408 Prototype
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:53 AM
kgombe
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gottahaveit77
I deleted something funny, I should have just left it. My question is who says the Cobra is Gerd's design? Are you the only one who can post in multiple threads, you can get off of it, I wasn't asking you anything!
let me help you with that

who you quoted
Quote (Originally by RcLoCo Online)---
LOOKS AWESOME. AND I CAN SEE WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY SERPENT 811 TYPE ISSIUES WITH EXPENSIVE THROTTLE SERVO MELTDOWNS....WHERE DO I PRE-ORDER THESE???? LOOKS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
---End Quote---

your response

So you looked at some pictures, and told yourself the Durango won't have the same problems as the Serpent? Hmmm....

and you think its just coincidence, that the losi that was redesigned a few years ago by Gerd himslef, with the shocks mounted in front of the rear shock tower ended up on the Serpent and a simlilar brake design... plus a few rumours.. of course you see some similar characteristics so its fair for anyone to say this... plus he had not designed a completed radio tray at the time... .go figure...

you probably go to sleep at night hoping and wishing for this buggy to have problems... and i say this from tone you used in this post and other post that you sinced deleted... when i say get off of it.. i mean deal with the fact that serpents radio tray had a flaw ...