R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Is there anybody out there that really does love to race in AZ thread
Old 09-20-2010, 01:11 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

I will let others post what can or cant be done to resolve all of the drama in AZ. Im just going to post my answer to your question because I ask my self this question every week. "Is there anybody out there that really does love to race in AZ?"

I DO! I think some of the funnest times I have had in life have been racing. The late night wrench sessions with friends…Thats the shizza! I love looking around the pits at a club race and watching new faces show up. I love watching guys after months of hard work and practice get faster. I love it when guys come up to me and say that they ran faster this week because of the help they got from other racers. I love watching guys give parts away for free just so another can race. I love watching racers walk off the drivers stand and shake hands and say good race. I love overhearing a kid ask his dad if they can come back next week and race because that was the most fun he ever had. I can go on and on…say what you will but these are the things that make me want to race every week!

Casey maybe most of the guys in AZ don't like racing anymore….who knows!