R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Raman
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
For you GT Electric racers that might not have heard or seen the results from the Ipanema Sports US GT Nats in Chicago... The Warriors ruled all weekend long. Warrior universal GT bodies are designed, tested and proven to win. It will make your E-GT cars faster too! Good luck, see you at the races.
While I'm glad to see that your bodies are doing well, it makes me wonder what effect it will have on the growth of this class.

I myself was drawn to this class because of the beautifully detailed bodies by Kyosho. Accurate licensed bodies are what made RCGT successful.

I personally feel bodies like the protoform PF8, and your warrior will eventually take this class in the direction of 1/10 nitro tc... Everyone running similar bodies based on how the handle. I don't fault the driver for wanting these bodies, because they want to win.

I do hope that in the near future that Kyosho diversifies their body offerings and perhaps HPI, Tamiya join in to offer us choices.

Then perhaps we can have a class where licensed bodies are run similar to RCGT 1/8 scale and open where anything goes.