R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Late Model
Thread: Ofna Late Model
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:47 PM
plumbcrazy
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Ofna Late Model

I have a very good Ofna Late model for sale. It has only been ran for a few races including The Chili Bowl Jr in Jan. I did buy the car used. It is based on a GTP II Chassis. It has Losi rear body mounts and Ofna front bumper and body mounts. The motor in the car is an O.S VG .21 that will need break in. The motor has been re-pinched with new P.R.S. This motor has NEVER been fired since being re-pinched. I am also including a second motor, which is a Mach 427. This motor has been used, but is still in decent shape. The pipe on the car is a JP 1. The car will come RTR, add fuel and go to the track. I am including a Jr XR3I, a couple of decent servo's, and an Orion RX Pack. All of the extras that I have are included, some NIP, Just see the pics. Tires included are Ofna. Sometime in the near future it will need new drive cups, and that is the only thing. I am only selling this car to get into electric again. It will be a very good car for anyone, either just beginning, or adding to the fleet. I am asking $400 plus shipping O.B.O. If you have any questions just ask. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LM1.JPG
Views:	538
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	642010   Click image for larger version

Name:	LM Top.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	642011   Click image for larger version

Name:	LM Bottom.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	51.0 KB