R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - hot bodies d8t jammin jpx 21 just add a radio! 1.5 gallons
Old 09-12-2010, 02:46 PM
badass_savage
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default hot bodies d8t jammin jpx 21 just add a radio! 1.5 gallons

and so the part out begins

$250 for roller
$45 for starter box NOW $35
$25 for lipos
$175 for engine NOW $160
$30 for the dynamite 086 pipe NOW $25
$85 for both servos or $45 each
$10 for the 1600mah receiver pack
$35 for the wheels/tires NOW $30

prices do not include shipping

im selling my hot bodies d8t. its only about 3 or so months old and has maybe 6 races on it. it comes ARTR, just add your reciver and radio and your ready to go!
comes with a jammin jpx .21 with 1.5 gallon of byrons gen 2 30% thru it (the whole truck has 1.5 gallons on it) 1 GALLON OF THIS IS BREAK IN! NO JOKE... i did exactly 1 gallon of break in (heat cycle) in the parking lot of my LHS. at this point the motor would turn over with no resistance when plug was pulled (means its fully broken in and ready to be raced tuned) the motor run's GREAT and almost has to much power for my track, it is a handful to control. it has NEVER seen a temp above 250*F

whats included:
ace 1015 steering servo
airtronics 94359 throttle/brake servo
stock clutch, but i also will be throwing in my dynamite max life clutch shoes that have almost no wear on them...
AKA soft i beams with 85%+ thread left on them
dynamite 086hs hard ano pipe/header
2 bodies. 1 stock d8t the other is a bulldog body that still needs to be fitted.
team losi dual motor bump box that has all new wires. has the option to be run with battery's in parallel or series single and dual setup..
2 2s flightmaxx 4000mah lipo's (this setup is unstoppable and would turn the jammin over with ease.)
1600mah 5cell venom? hump pack
DE racing mud guards, front bumper/skid, and rear skid

the tape is just to hold the 2 packs together...

i can get more pictures upon request. if you have any questions feel free to ask. the ONLY trade i will accept is a PARTIAL trade for a short course truck (NO 2wd slashes!)

looking to get $500 SHIPPED for the whole lot. at this time i WILL NOT separate anything.

Last edited by badass_savage; 09-29-2010 at 03:22 PM.