R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WTS/WTT NEW HPI Sprint 2 Flux Mustang GTR .. CHEAP!
Old 09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
miamitj
Tech Apprentice

Default WTS/WTT NEW HPI Sprint 2 Flux Mustang GTR .. CHEAP!

I bought this last week from a local hobby shop for $339 + tax. Total was $362.73. It still has the price tag on it showing the cost.

This car was taken out of the box and tested it in my parking lot for UNDER 2 MINUTES. This car is new and REAL FAST and is the version with the rare Mustang GT-R body. Road cars are just not for me, my stupidity is your gain. $275 FIRM and you save yourself $100. Box and everything that came with it will be included. Txt or call me at 786-525-3024 with any questions. Below are the actual pics of the car itself taken this morning.

Will consider trading for a Traxxas Slash 4x4, Electric SC 4x4, electric Losi / HPI / OFNA Truggy / buggy +/- Cash via paypal as needed. Will also trade for guns/ammo.

Here is the info from HPI's site. Google it and you will see that you cant the best you can get one delivered would be about $325 with this body.

Key Features Flux Warp 5700kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance Flux Motiv ESC for smooth and efficient motor control Fully adjustable suspension with control over important settings like camber, caster, toe-in and more A belt driven 4 wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces Race proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers for excellent handling All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 Flux extra tough! Gearing has been optimized for the Flux Brushless System Reliable TF-1 radio super narrowband AM system FLUX WARP 5700kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES: High Torque/ High Temperature Neodymium Magnet 2.3mm 1/8" Hardened Steel Shaft Compatible with any Sensorless ESC FLUX MOTIV BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2 Cell Lithium Polymer. 70A* Continuous / 380A burst current Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity Lithium Compatible. ** Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate Lithium packs from over-discharge Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry. Overview Unleash the all-wheel-drive beast, the ready-to-run Sprint 2 Flux brushless 1/10th scale 4WD touring car is here! The Flux Brushless System takes the durable Sprint 2 platform to the next level with amazing performance from brushless motor technology. The Sprint 2 Flux is our most reliable onroad chassis - the workhorse of the HPI touring car line-up, built with indisputable HPI durability.

Images not HOT due to forum noob rules -- just copy and paste. I am new on RC forums but I can send a ton of links to my feedback on other forums as well as ebay.

cwlmiami.com/rcforsale/sprint1.JPG

cwlmiami.com/rcforsale/sprint2.JPG

cwlmiami.com/rcforsale/sprint3.JPG

cwlmiami.com/rcforsale/sprint4.JPG

Last edited by miamitj; 09-12-2010 at 12:22 PM.