R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 AM
xrayal
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Lohan
I am gonna enter this winters rug racers, and in preparation I want to know if someone can help me on set up.

I have 518 software, what settings for 13.5 should I be using?

Should I switch off the turbo?

help me

Lohan
our track at woodson on a friday is about a third of our rug racer track on sunday. think of it as a mini west london. so turbo/supercharger ON! i was talking to some team drivers at the btcc at wlrc last weekend, and they said 422 was better for 13.5 so i tried it last night. honestly 518 is better. as for settings, if you come and help lay the track on the saturday night, we always have a mini test session so a few set ups can be tried!!!!!! or come see me at race control, as i have managed to convert a good few people over to hw now, and we are all now begining to understand what to do with the settings. good to see you the other night, next time bring your 008 so you can try the sweep exp control tyre we are using, they are superb. ps last night mr ward came 3rd in the A. martin was a bit quiet! lol
pps, we have had some rug racer polo t shirts made for the series by nibbodesigns.co.uk and they are top class. cant stress enough how good they are. they will make you what ever you need from a baby grow to a winter jacket. visit their website, you wont be disapointed.
also booking in is now open for rugracers at the usual central booking.