R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Slash 4x4 platinum with alot of parts and hopups
Old 09-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Jmfknpizzle
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default Slash 4x4 platinum with alot of parts and hopups

I'm selling my Slash platinum 4x4 with hopups and many spare parts.It will come with a tx/rx(not 2.4).like New vxl motor and esc with optional fan on the esc.I'm not lookig for any trades unless you have a jammin scrt10.In the pics of the slash it will shown my neu 1509/mmpro combo this is not coming with the truck i have the stock vxl motor with mamba max esc to go back in the truck and that is what is going with it .i want to make this very clear no hidden secrets or guess work of what you will get.This truck has alot of money in it and i make it a habit to keep enough spare parts to fix on race day .The pics of the truck maybe alittle dirty as I have just walked through the door from a day of racing and figured I'd post this up before I lack motivation to do so the truck will be cleaned before it is shipped out via UPS. my contact info is [email protected] and 804-238-7171 please don't hesistate to call and ask questions paypal info [email protected] .i have well over $250 in spares and upgrades. i will not part out anything. Now here is a list of parts that come on or with the truck.
strc front shock tower
strc rear shock tower
aluminum hub carries front and rear
aluminum hexes
proline aluminum big bore shocks
front and rear sway bars
strc motor mount
strc center diff plate
pair of rpm arms
pair of reg arms
front and rear shock tower
stock axles,chubs,
5 pair of stub axles
two extra battery hold downs
misc washers and bearings
2 center diffs
1 slipper spur
2 extra slipper spur gears
proline shock rebuild kit
set on sc bowties pre glued (my calibers are not included)
It will also come with a beater body I use for racing
if i left out anything consider it a bonus price is $325 shipped

Last edited by Jmfknpizzle; 10-06-2010 at 10:20 AM.