R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - pros and cons of nitro?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:55 AM
bbrace3m
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jwm2
Yeah i find people in rc's can be a tad different. One track thats about an hour from me is nice but the guys who run it were all high school buddies. So they hang out and have fun, but if anyone else goes and wants to run on their precious track they treat them like outcasts. I ran there once and was ok, a few guys giving me dirty looks but nothing major, the next time i went to run they flat out told me no. So i never went back and don't plan to ever make it back there. I since found another track about an hour in the opposite direction. I went there last saturday to put down a couple laps and the guys there were great. We were joking around, helping each other out, etc. I plan on making that my goto track from here on out. No need to deal with pricks when theres nice people available at the other track.

But that seems to be how it is in rc's, either they are great people or they suck, very little in between. I'm a nice guy and even offer stuff like fuel, glowplugs, my bump box to people if they need it. But sometimes no matter what you do they will treat you like dirt, and luckily i have the other track to goto from now on
yup thats the way it is. where abouts you live?