R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI Cup Racer 1M
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Sydewynder
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Lotus
Callahan_88, I never thought of the Mazda Miata, good one!! The only thing they would need to add to it or any roadster or convertible body would be a driver figure, becuse it would look silly driving around with an empty cockpit. If HPI were to do some convertibles with driver figures then add the following convertible roadsters: 1965 427 Shelby Cobra, the 1966 Mustang, the 1967 Corvette C2 to the list. These were all ground-breaking "sports cars"

snoopyrc, those ABC bodies are very nice, however, I think the car is just a little smaller than the Cup Racer and so the ABC bodies might not fit. I could be wrong about that, but I do think they are smaller. I think ABC advertises them as 1/12 scale on their website. Has anyone out there tried the ABC bodies on the Cup Racer?

Anyone else want to add their choices?
The ABC bodies are 210mm wheelbase. The Cup Racer can be adjusted to this size. You need get the smaller wheels to match those bodies.

I would also like to be able to get the 2002 turbo but like their F10, HPI decided not make certain bodies available in the US.

Frankly if it wasn't for the support from MikeR and Exotek I would have gotten rid of my Cup Racer.

Last edited by Sydewynder; 08-26-2010 at 05:24 PM.