R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Retired motocrossers who race off road rc?
Old 08-24-2010, 04:55 PM
manson98
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I have been racing RC for a year and half now.I have raced MX ATV for 10 years and still do every once in a while. I am 37 have won alot of races and have raced about everthing I could on a atv I have won two flat track championships with what used to be NFTRA here in Kansas. I have won several State mx championships at the in the pro class in my state and won 2championships with TQRA down in Texas in the VET 30 A class. I love racing MX as you can tell and have been to alot of states to race and I have been to lorettas 3 times love going there.
I love rc racing also and it feels a big gap I have now that I am not racing mx all the time but doesn't feel it completely.
And es I believe mx helps alot with rc because you understand alot of things it has taken some people years to like jumping is one I see all the time. Alot of people struggle with timing on jumps and whoops and stuff like that. But most mx racers pick it up like nothing. And understanding how to set up the vechicle.
Alot of people say I have picked up speed really quick and I can see that I have. I am reallly liking nitro alot. This is my first summer of Nitro it feels alot more like mx.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-07-28%2018.13.49[1].jpg
Views:	127
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	633595