R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 08-18-2010, 10:45 AM
cherry2blost
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Xtreme Stock

Just some pictures of it installed, it is soo much smaller, I have used 14AWG wire as it is easier to solder into the holders, have yet to shorten the switch and receiver wires to about 35mm which is the next job to do. Thought I would go for the stealth look again as this always works best, have ordered some Pink wire to match my pinky car but it's gonna be a week or so from Shen Zhen lol.

'scuse the image quality they were on my Nexus lol, am lazy and let it upload the pics automatically.

Will tidy the wiring up when I shorten them later on, have looked at software and is identical in every way, oh and SP software seems to roll onto it well enough using HW v1.02 Controller and back again.

Looking forward to trying it out at Maritime on Thursday with the following settings.

7.24/1 Ratio
DDRS 7
Boost Timing 8
Turbo OFF
Boost Start RPM 6000
Timing Punch -2

Wodson on Friday with this...

7.24/1 Ratio
DDRS 7
Boost Timing 8
Turbo OFF
Boost Start RPM 4500
Timing Punch -1

And my settings for West London were as follows..
3 Racing Sakura Zero.

6.33/1 Ratio
DDRS 5
Boost Timing 8
Turbo 5
Boost Start RPM 7500
Turbo Delay 0.3sec
Timing Punch -2

All the above are with an old Novak SS Pro 13.5 which I bought 2nd hand for £6...........

Car was very quick, little TOO MUCH rip out of the corners temps were about 130 degrees F and the brakes were super strong all day. As an aside I managed to blow a hole in the rear left tire with the amount of grunt on the corners write off a set of Sorex 32's lol.

Oh and come on Hobbywing do the Speedo in PINK you KNOW you want to really lol

Hope this is of interest to anyone and that maybe it helps a little.

Cherry xx

Last edited by cherry2blost; 08-18-2010 at 11:01 AM.