R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:29 PM
mr crum
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Hello all. I just started running mod at my local track, and went with the speedpassion GT 2.0 pro for my speedo. I am running a 4.5, and have my speedo set at 0 timing advance, and also have it set at its most mild profile setting (forget what thats called... only had it a week). I chose those settings because i wanted a nice soft feel to the acceleration. I dont need it to be very agressive yet, as I get used to the 4.5. So I have two questions for you.

1.) Do I need to update any software or firmware? All I did was fire it up, calibrate it to my transmitter, and ran through the 10 or 12 settings with the included programing box, and vuala.

2.) What is the "initial brake" setting? Just an fyi, I run 100% brakes on the speedo, and dial them down to desired strength on my transmitter.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I started reading about 100 pages back, but quickly got lost in a sea of models and SP related things, and had no idea what i was reading... so i figured i would ask. Forgive me if this has been asked before.

-Cpt.
initial brake is the amount of braking you want when you first hit the brakes and asfar as the software without knowing whats on it i cant tell you if it needs upgrading hope this helps