R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX408 Prototype
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 01:49 PM
TommyBlazin
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

problem is and i think its a BIG problem, the company is based outta usa? so say theres a problem,and we need a warranty part, as its a new kit im sure theres gonna be alot of that going around, what are customers supposed to dowait for overseas, or deal with hrp who will say they dont have BUT amian has a plethera, so they save on that end as well, <whos a distributor> thats why i run serpent, serpent usa.etc..novarossi USA etc....and after reading what jazz posted, i was for sure going to get one, but previouslly owning a shop for 10 years, i WOULD NEVER SUPPORT THE MONOPOLY i try as hard as possible NOT to order from amain, did u guys know they were first a online shop, NOT brick n mortor yet companys like HRP were selling to them, when i had to get a store,number etc...before i could even see the pathetic pricing, i mean u could get shit from tower cheaper with theier coupons, the ON-LINE killed LHS, and in my opinion thats the hobby, i used to have people all day long come in and be like can you help me with this kit i bought on line for 10$ cheaper, call me what u will but i sent them elsewhere in order to support the cause!!!!