R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX408 Prototype
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
VWVR6_T
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Limited parts support would fall directly on HRP ( the US distributor ) it seems that they have a deal with A main for them to get most of the parts and product while the Local Hobby shops get to fight over the scraps. It was for this reason that we declined to carry any of the Durango products at our shop. They asked to us to "buy in" but told us we were forbidden to sell it online. a week later it was available online at A main. When I called to complain they told me they had a "special agreement" with A main that does not concern any of their other dealers. I will refuse to run or support Durango unless they step in and break up the monopoly on their product here in the USA. It seems to me that HRP is trying to help A main put all the local shops out of business
If they running the business like you mention here, I'll take my business to someone else, looks like a great buggy but not support when business are running like that. There is enuff people supporting this hobby, every hobby shop can have a good piece of the cake.