R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 07-31-2010, 03:59 AM
Rod M
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by razzor
try reshimming the motor. i have experienced inconsistant performance when the motor had a lot of play/float when you pushed the rotor back and forth.
This effects the sensor board working properly and in some cases makes the esc switch to sensoreless hence no supercharge and slow performance.
how much play are you talking about, there is less than 0.5mm of movement on both of the motors,

Originally Posted by cherry2blost
Don't know if it will help or not but I experienced this with my original 2 year old 120AMP, it has led a hard life been abused till it screams but never faulted it once. Same thing was happening, turned out using different battery solved the issue, was using a flatish pack of cells maybe your cells are tired or the charger is not charging them correctly but I wouldn't look toward the ESC being the problem on this one. Turbo software needs 'decent' batteries that are able to hold voltage at high drain, Just thought but see if you can borrow another set of cells to see if the effect re occurs.

Cheers

Cherry
Originally Posted by warnos
Rod M i had the same thing happened.. turned out to be a faulty sensor cable.. put a new one on and see if it fixes the problem.. did for me.. had no idea what the problem was.. friend suggested replacing the sensor cable and it fixed it.. hope it does for you.

Cheers
ok, just retested with 2 brand new sensor cables and a brand new freshly charged 5200 50C Pack, and it is still doing it,

Last edited by Rod M; 07-31-2010 at 04:12 AM. Reason: update