R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - $900 kyosho?
Thread: $900 kyosho?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:10 PM
mtbkym01
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dreaux
this is funny. It doesn't even come with tires. WoW.

At least the mspec comes with premounted tires and body wrap.

also, if i knew that without a doubt that it was the best car out, i might even spend that kind of money on a kit. Like houston said, if you want the best you pay for it. With that being said, i don't think it is the best car out. I have seen them at my track and they do not impress me at all.
Well if you've seen them at your track and they don't impress you, obviously they're no good Note to self.....Get kanai to design a car that impresses YOU

Originally Posted by hairymuffin
How do you all know all the parts are made n Japan? you dont know!!!!!! They are a rip off!!! Who gives a crap where a kit is made? If it kicks ass then its a good car..End of story...And who cares if the mugen box doesnt say it is made in japan? They car is the best out there!!!You Kyosho followers kill me..I have used there cars since the early 90's and the mp6 was the best car ever made

some other kyosho follwer said he hasnt "broken an arm in 10 whole races".. And he replaced the arms just because they were 10races old? WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!!!!!!You people are way to serious about racng not to be making the A-main at a Nat'l!!!!!!!Its not that serious!!!$900 roller
How do you know they're not why cant anyone understand, it costs more, because it costs more to manufacture......Think about it

Keep telling yourselves everyone........