R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - pro/open/sportsman
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 02:20 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Klimpen717
Oh man! you are making it really hard for us people that do not have English as native language. I think of myself as to be pretty good at English even though I have Swedish as native language but this makes it really hard.

...and here we go again. What does "proberty" mean. My spell check does not even know what it is. I get he is a pro driver and also a "proberty" driver but do NOT know what that is. No, I'm not making jokes here.... I really don't understand.

I bet that I would have a hard time understand ANYTHING you say in the real world but I guess thats on me!

And also, If anyone else does check their typing before posting to make it easy for the fellow reader to understand, why can't everyone do that?
And of course do excuse if I make typing errors, I'm REALLY trying to get it right!
I can type perfect Swedish though: Tack för att ni läser allt skräp jag skriver ochhoppas det är någon Svensk som läser detta och kan få sig ett gott skratt. Jag har ABSOLUT inga problem med hans språk, jag retas bara!
I believe he means to say PROBABLY.