R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 07-19-2010, 04:55 PM
dsyed1
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by abailey21
But Daniyal, the 104 is a bit pricey, as is the HPI once I get what I want on it.

What else would I want for the 104?

I know for the HPI I'd be picking up the Exotech Chassis, aluminum shock, ball diff and servo mounts right off the bat
I think with the HPI it seems you would definitly like to get the Exotech chassis as when just looking at the pictures of the out of the box it does not seem to be that great... again never ran the hpi f10 and nobody at my track has one so far.. so my opinion is completely based on looking at the pics and reading specs

for the f104 i only got the optional rear aluminum heat sinks (left and right), i may get the front aluminum plate for setting camber thingy...but otherwise it comes with all carbon fiber chassis, trf shock, body, type A foam tires, wheels spur and i think the silver can... you will just need a speed control, servo and receiver to get it going... and out of the box setup is good for hot outdoor asphalt... will need to change setup for indoor asphalt or any cool area with those type a foams