R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 03:07 AM
darnold
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I'm not a big dog but I'm working to be one. I qualified and finished 21st at last year ROAR Carpet Nats in 12th mod and qualified for the Worlds this year. I am currently 18th in the US Triple Crown Series. I picked up about .4/lap with my Trinity car so hopefully I can put it all together and run well at Indy and this years Carpet Nats. I am hoping to make the Norrca Nats up in Minnesota this year and also make the Worlds. I try to Gain Information, Understand, Apply and Practice, and then do it all over again until I can Apply it at the big races consistently. That's why I don't get bent out of shape about not racing club races. For me the big races satisfy that although it would be a lot of fun to club race every week running 12th mod. Thanks for the info, I will definately run the heatsink on the new one in my bag and I like the 10sec extra runtime that the small cap seems to give so I think I will stick with it since it feels nearly as good as the big cap which I ran up until several weeks ago.