R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ~~Thumptown RC~~Singers Hobbies~~ Wellsboro,PA
Old 07-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Lapper
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Was visiting some family in Wellsboro this weekend and on the way to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon I looked to the right and to my amazement there was an RC track!!!! My mouth dropped and my girl looked at me and said "Oh God". So, me being me I turned the car around and had to stop. As soon as I got out I went up on the brand new roomy stand and thought "Damn I wish I brought my truggy". Nicely laid out track with high banked hairpins and five foot double doubles. Piping all around and a nice mogul section in the back. Plus I've always been a fan of a nice drop-off. The nice woman inside the shop there directed me over to Singer's hobbies where I met the owner. A real nice guy with a love and enthusiasm for this hobby like you wouldn't believe. He had all the right stuff in there and one thing I like... display models... so you can actually see and touch the thing before you buy it. Before this becomes a novel... I just wanted to say keep up the good work and thanks for making my visit a pleasant one. Can't wait to run my truggy up there.