R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 07-14-2010, 06:26 PM
jmackani
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
nice! thanx Jay, you da man!
plannin for r/c, but not realy looking for a super camera, just something better then the old tired samsung that will no longer open it's shutter door all the way by itself lol.
need something i can take to the track, and get some "sub-pro" pics, but mostly it'll be used outside of the hobby, family, trips, outdoors, ect.
i'm finding it for over $400.00 , so i guess the price is killer

i'm just not looking to spend a whole lot more for a better camera, i would rather put it into a new truggy engine or something lol, so i'm kinda looking at it for the price, and comparing it for that price, what do ya think man?
Buy the truggy engine and I will let you use mine. I always have it with me, but don't always get the time to break them out. I have worked my way up through cameras like this and I can tell you just save your money until you can get the dslr. The others are always going to blur and you will never be satisfied. After using mine and learning the camera it will help you make a better decision.