R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 03:59 PM
mr crum
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dragnse7en
I threw my TC5 in the trash - took all the M3 screws out for a backup for spares.

A "factory team" lately has been a TOTAL disapointment.

Vague support from AE on the phone, shallow instructions although I use Pro E, Solidworks, and a full AutoDesk Suite myself.

AE has sold out.

If you wanna complain or whine about my bitch, download their current instructions VS their old and full instructions. If I submitted a Solidworks Assy guide on that caliber I would kill myself, and the whole AE department should fall on their swords for the same very reason.

The TC5 is an attempt of a re-hash abortion of the old skool TRF415, with nothing but sloppy tolerances, espcially with their "innovated" bulkhead mounted front and rear arms.

I would've been fired for publishing that crap, never mind the current instructions.

So, happy hunting - if the TC6 is even halfway built like this, which is exactly what I've seen, then I salute you all while you swear my name under your breath as I beat you on the track with any other car.

Point blank.
if ae sucks so bad then go to tamiya thread and leave us that have inferior cars alone thank you best regard proud ae racer and customer

Last edited by mr crum; 07-11-2010 at 06:23 PM.