R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diving in to the Truggy World
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Greg B
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I agree with Token on the Odonnell product. They just got a few and I mean very few SG cars in stock.
The ODO truggy is a nice truck and can be driven fast with decent durability. This truck requires a bit more effort than others though. I have seen several do well with the truck but not with the car on a local level.
When you gotta drill the chassis and move things around to get it to handle, something is wrong. I just like to club race and I want something that's simple and easy.
My Losi is perfect when I stay with the stock setup from the back of the manual. My Losi has also been known to let me down due to servo failure. The MBX6T M-spec is pretty much setup right from the box and the truck is dialed on a loose track but when moisture comes in the track, the truck is tight and you must adjust quite a bit to free it up. I have beat the living snot out of my D8T since it came out and never broken anything. Yes, I have broke nothing. It has been easy to drive. You can push it or not and it's fast.
Nothing much said about the Jammin' these days but the X2 is a fine truck. Always been a favorite.