R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2010 IFMAR WC Winner ??!!
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
pitpop
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matt Piva
I'll chime in here n say cav will b the most consistent lap to lap without crashes so that's who I'll put the money on, however I think ull see the fastest time by Cody king cause that dude can throw down some retarded fast laps. I would say consistency wins this race tho so for America I think our top guys in order r cavalieri drake Truhe and if king can keep his cool for n hour he mite actually have the best chance IMO.

Also u got those fast locals lik meen v who dominated a few months ago there and then hara who apparently is putting some serious time into that track could deff b a bad thing for everyone else. I think europes only hope is savoya and the aigons who over here don't do anything but over there can haul ass, I think it's the sx type tracks here that they struggle at (very understanding) n finally tye tessman who is showing some solid speed and is deff coming around at the right time.

The way I look at it, ur winners gonna be the guy who wakes up feeling fast and ready and also has there car set up right and keeps it together or doesn't break, has good fuel strategy and some luck. if any one of those things aren't right then it's gonna b hard to win. Just remember the best always rise to the top.
thanks for the vote of confidence, we are going there to win not get second Nats was a good warm-up and our engines are really solid these days. Team Orion basically dominated in difficult conditions in Colorado. Looking forward to this race!