R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX408 Prototype
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:46 AM
captain america
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
i agree, and the durango will have Growing pains as well...Hi captain ive seen u a bit on the serpent thread, do you own one? kinda sux bout the rush job they did...also the durango being released in september works for me,gives me time to focus on my serpent, i will ALSO by the durango tho, looks to sweet to pass up...i do agree that the serpent 811 instructions were TERRIBLE , and that they did rush it to get out, so there are a few issiues because of that, certainlly not the shock towers, there carbon fiber man, i prepped and sealed mine, no issiues yet, but i also am going the aluminum on when mitch from m2c is ready, i will NOT pay those outlandish serpent prices...55.00 for 4 aluminum shoes...NO WAY...sorry for thread hijack, very excited for durango to surface!!!!
Hi Tommy. I don't have a Serpent, but I've taken a keen interest in the car, and I'm playing the "wait and see" game for now, hoping that the bigger issues will be worked out because I just don't feel like doing their R & D/troubleshooting for them. Assuming that they can get most of the bugs sorted, I'll be more than happy to pick one up. Until then, I'm very happy with my MP9.

It'll be very interesting at the very least to scrutinize and compare the Serpent and the Durango, considering that at one time they were both technically the same car.