R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Whats the difference?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:28 PM
NitroXray80809
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Easy in my opinion is to say no hobby is cheap so spend the money when u have it o n somthin you will be happy with thats why people buy quality race rollers aka losi rollers, mugen mspec so on and so fourth or they buy kits because the kits or (Race Rollers) have way better handling, quality parts to a pros specifications, and more can be done to them! A rtr isnt as quality as a kit because they are made for the beginner who doesnt juat race it right when they get it they normally run it up and down the road learn to tune and will race it once or twice seeing that a kit car is better most people dont buy a kit because of the hipe its because they are more quality most of the time stronger even like a losi 2.0 rtr to a race roller there are some big diffrences that change it considerable like one is weight the lighter ur car is the faster it is most of the time you can give a pro a rtr they will drive smoother but not as fast because the rtr isnt to spec with a kit or roller thats why people buy them also its because there favorite driver has one for example most people have losi why because look what wins alot in u.s. and europe the losi with Adam Drake and Mike Thrue thats my idea and OPINION to all this!!!! just my opinion though would like to see what others will have to correct me please do im here to learn what other think aswell orelse i wouldnt have posted! please and thanks for reading