R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:57 PM
custom12
Tech Rookie

i just started racing about 1.5 months ago. i was looing at a new car kit then i found the diggity vlr8-v2. i was wondering how much it will help me as far as cornering speed. i run a tc4 with a novac 5000 kv or 8.5 turn bl motor along with a mamba max pro. I run duel cooling fans. I have a fdr of 4.95 and a really hevy car. i picked up a fellow racers car and it weighed alot less then mine. am good enough to come in for a podium finish i just need to drop about .5 seconds off my lap time without hurting my esc or motor. i dont want to gear up any more and loss ecceleration and overheat my electronics. If any one can help out that would be great. i would like an estament on what my times may drop. at the last race i ran a 20.07 to 20.9 the guy that beat me ran an xray t2 at 20.02 to 20.09. sorry for such a long post. just thought that any of you all that run the vlr8-v2 would be able to help me out some. the track is smooth asphalt with a lot of grip with 35 shore foams. thanks for any and all help.