R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW STEVE KING TRACK IN NEW VIENA OHIO
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 01:54 PM
dmaxking
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (92%+)

Originally Posted by bigdaddyquale
I think these threads are a good way of letting people know whats going on an when. some days i'm on it alot and sometimes i don't get on for a week but i hate it when someone mentions another track or trashes someone or another track so lets all try to keep our comments relavent to the track we are trying to promote!!! driver 86 some of your comments I think are coming off a little negative steve king is a great guy i plan on racing with these guys weather permitting. everyone has their right to there opinion but thats just what it is THEIR OPINION I hope we can keep our opinions to ourselves when they don t promote racing in this area people reading this thread may be on the fence about weather or not to make the trip out to race with us and I don't want that to happen. lets race Matt Hale 513 623 1116 my number is for any one not liking my post, they can call me ....steve post the race dates!!
thanks a lot matt you said it great i didnt mean to sound like a dick its just i have a lot of time and energy and everything put in this place it just made me mad to hear someone bash it