R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 08:10 PM
charlie_b
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gdcopbdcop
ritchie reynolds, (sky pilot) did very well at the Reedy with his speed passion speedo's and motors. He qualified 7th in the A main in 17.5, and he also qualified in the B main in open mod. In the mains, he did not get any luck at all. from his qualifying position, he would move up, only6 to get hacked by back markers. I think he finished up 7th or 8th over all. not sure.

his driving skills were amazing. he was very consistant. unfortunately, i dont know what his exact settings were. Jeff maurer (racer_x) qualified 7th in the b main. he got up to 4th place in the 1st 1/3rd of the track, and then got mauled by other traffic. he didnt catch up, and finished 8th or 9th. i had a motor wire pull out just before the start of my 4th qualifier, and didnt qualify too good. i ended up in the d main, (out of about 70 racers) and still had issues with the speedo. i still ended up with 20 laps, 2 full laps off the pace.

i will post my settings later. thanks to charlie b, racer-x, and especially sky pilot for the help.
Congrats SP drivers on an exceptional showing at Reedy. I wish i was there. We will only get better from here...i promise!