R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cairns RC Model Car Club Inc Official Thread
Old 05-23-2010, 02:54 AM
aussies1129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deflated ego
Good racing today guys what a blast, sooo glad i got into the Truggy class its a real rush, cant wait for the next meeting.
I'm hoping to organize the Machines for some work on the weekend while the suns shining, it would be good to widen the triples, prep the table top and sort out the drainage pits in that area so the cars dont go into the holes, im not sure what you all think but the surface like AA said was getting grooved up but a few places that the bobcat went in the wet has made it pretty rough. some love in these places is needed as well im thinking. we might lose the shiny surface in these areas until we roll the crap out of it.
any way positive feedback and a few hands on deck when we get out there to make improvements will be appreciated.
Im thinking it will take at least 4-5 hrs to widen the triples alone (done properly.) we will have over 4.5 on the top of the jumps and about .6 for the marshal if all works to plan... any way enough blaah blah
cant wait for next meet
looks like the Area 51 is going to crush the opposition this year
theres a few truck loads of good red clay down at the cemetary waiting to get give me call to discuss a few things also that job at the school through the week
cheers