R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:24 AM
racerb
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default ....

I too am having difficulties... I broke down and figured what the heck... I was gonna go through the motions again and put something else on my esc... I currently have 230 on now..... when I did the download from sp site I couldn't even get anything better than 107 and 110.... not sure what I did wrong there.... and once it came up even saying that it wanted to convert to a Hobbywing version 1.61 for my program card..... I did not and have not ever downloaded or even gone to the hobbywing site so I really don't know where that came from.... just also wondering did david use the hw 422 or does sp even offer anything better than the 231/230... I asked this a week ago and never got a response.... or did I miss a leaked out version that may have gotten deleated in a post somewhere... I would like to be running and testing a version that is maybe possibly closer to what a final release is gonna be...
I proudly wear and use my speedpassion stuff at the track and I think out of about 6 drivers that were running sp stuff at xmas time I am only maybe two still running these products.... so I still trying to keep the sp alive here and would really like to make those others that abandoned sp for t$k&n eat thier shorts LOL... please help....
is 230/231 the best that us common folk can get right now (if we seemed to have missed the boat on a leaked sw??) even pm me another version I don't care. I enjoy tinkering with this new stuff and now that we are outside on the paved track I can practise so much more!!!!