R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TT-01 Forum
Thread: TT-01 Forum
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:58 PM
mytto1
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MostWanted4TEC
whered you find a 52t spur???? I could only find a 55t... reveal your secret!!!! PLEASE!! lol

and djformoney I was actually looking at the TSC rules today bc I'm thinkin about getting a GT1 car setup later down the road. personally I'd choose the type E kit if you want to go that direction instead of upgrading a older TT unless you already have the TT. bearings in on the wheels would help with drag but your gonna end up losing that extra power to the wheels with standard bushings through out the drive line. the Enzo is a great kit. its the one I bought and I've modified it to be TSC illegal with the yeah racing kit and 17.5 motor but it gets the job done in RCGT but to be honest it did a great job almost just as good stock. I agree the body doesn't look the greatest which is why I never used it but so bodiest aren't really that expensive depending on manufacturer. def check the TSC rules bc there's a lot in there that goes down the the screws you use. hope I could help!
my secret is the f201 spur gear speed set. the f201 actually uses the same type of spur gear as the tto1. but in order to make it fit you will have to sand something down. i not to sure how to explain it but all i know is that the thickness of it needs to be shaved down or sanded. i honestly think it will be worth it even it requires some work. i actually finished mine and it fits without rubbing on the chassis. oh yeah it will rub on your chassis if you do not do anyhting to the spur. i havent ran it yet because im waiting on my pinion gears to get to me. i oredered the 27, 28, and 31 teeth pinion gears. im not to sure if the 31 will be compatable with the ttto1 but its worth a try. if not the 27 or 28 works. in my opinion it wasnt that hard. im only 15 and i did iti hope this helped.