R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro Sensored ESC
Old 04-30-2010, 11:29 AM
maxg123456
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by MoonTrap
2 Car lengths on the straight, and the track has 2 straights, with some infield sections as well, and it does indeed give a 0.1 sec difference. That little bit of turbo the SP has does give it a tick of an advantage. Remember the SP and Tekin has the RPM boost like the Mamba as well as a Turbo at full throttle. All i'm asking is a new firmware for the Mamba, i just dont see their software development as forth coming as Tekin and the SP . It's gone from motor/brush (when it was the days of brushed motors) of the week to Software of the week..
Sure. I would agree with you. I think with the top end timing update and the capability of adjusting how gentle you can adjust low end speed (for me) like the Tekin would be a dream. I have emailed them recently about the issues i've had and they've been understanding of the situation. They agree the drivability at low speed isn't quite up with the tekin and they're working on it, so I presume the top end timing will happen also. Like you, i'm a bit impatient as I cannot use this MMP at the moment.