R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:58 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by miku
I am normally a patient person but let me say with Speedpassion I am getting frustrated.

Personally I am still running Version 110 as I feel the comments on the beta versions have not warranted trialing however when the latest version of the Beta software is released for Hobbywing with offical setup processes and upgrades to the LCD programmer. (Yes I know it is still a beta and it is Hobbywing but they have been prepared to release to the public unlike Speedpassion)

Before people say they are different who are you trying to kid, as much as we are told they are different they are not if it is otherwise prove it, from what I can tell the software is the same the settings are the same and the documentation is the same if they are different then how is this so. We also know the Speedpassion software will install on a Hobbywing and if I choose to the Hobbywing software would install on the Speedpassion ESC

You will also notice in my signature that I run a Tekin, I bought it because of the wait for a software package that would be competitive against the Tekin when I travel, I am not planning on getting rid of the Speedpassion as the way I see it Speedpassion will get there act together and be faster than the Tekin, however not everyone can afford the luxury of two ESC's. At a club level I am probally one of the lucky ones in that my SP is faster than the Tekin by about 2 laps which is why I still run the 110 version, I put this down to the drivers and the setups in there Tekins may not be right.

Lastly when are those of us that are prepared to wait for an offical release from Speedpassion even if it is still a beta package that some people appear to have going to be given the same respect with software releases as those who use the Hobbywing product?
I think maybe not giving you software that has faults as can be found on the hobbywing thread is showing you even more respect then hobbywing has for thier customers. but thats just my personal opinion and not SP's