R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF416 / TRF416WE / TRF416X
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Bony85
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TryHard
Hey Guys,

Just a quick pop in too pass on some news... you may not care, but hey I'm saying anyway...

Basically, my site is going to change a bit over the next few weeks, as basically the time has come... I'm off to drive something a little bit different, and as reflection of that, I really don't think it's very professional to have a site dedicated to a competitors car.
Now I'm not going to get rid of any of the info, that will all remain, but the site will become less 416-centric, and more focused on the new ride. It'll still deffiently be forum based as well, so please feel free to add new tips and tricks and setups as they come along... appreciate that it's hopefully a useful resource, and don't want to take that away from people.

In answer to the obvious questions... 1) you'll find out soon enough... 2) been driving blue for nigh on 6years, so time to try something else 3) I have the opportunity to help develop the car I'm switching too, which is a real appeal for me, 4) it's should be fun to see the faces of people when i turn up with the new machine

I'll still keep an eye on here anyway, it's been fun and enjoyable...

Ed

(p.s. anyone want a 6month old 416WE... pm me!)
I have a reasonable idea of two car's you could be racing Ed, but i wont post anything on here in case i am very very wrong, lol!

the site is probably the most useful tamiya resource, i think opening it up as a more generic forum may benefit everyone

I won't take another car off your hands as i have just ordered my x, but i reckon i know someone who may be interested, whats your price.....