R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 AM
mike jones
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
Cool, I knew I was on to something with that 200k, that's crazy cause I was also on pace with the fast crowd at norcal and I rubbed a car in The A warmup and broke the same part, and I kno why, I tightened down the saver spring more than usual cause the spring is way to soft. A issue that shep has resolved, with a stiffer spring, but the saver arm should b alluminum........Other than that I think the car is awsome, also try the front diff ecentrics mod the designer posted a few back that it gives more steering in fast corners if u turn them 180degrees, I tried it sunday but I didn't time the normal way, so I can't tell u if it works........and lightened diff internals would b the ultimate.......let me kno wht u figure out as far as setup please, cause I think ur 1 of 2 shep drivers that run American style tracks with amer style traction and amer style boards!

Peace
Ran the car again this past weekend and again had a great weekend with the car. Tried the Chevy Cruiser body for the first time and I must say not a bad body, car already had great steering and the body just enhanced those characteristics. I think the 200,000 in the front diff is the way to go in regards to the front of the car. Still using the 2.3 bar in the rear and flat in the front. Getting the car ready for the Motonica Grand Prix this weekend, the only thing I did different was i flipped the front eccentrics for that track because of all the 180 turns it has.

Will give a report after the race

Brian Thomas