R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Even Drake gets hit by the SOB Thieves
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 AM
ryan sparks
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
i notice more times now that homeboys bring their homegirls with them and they look out of place, I think that's what we need to look for, because the last time I had raced there I had noticed a guy with his girl and she did not look like she getting close to the track I remembered what she looked like because she was hoochied out but I was not there this past Sat till later in evening and heard what happen, just look for this dudes with their girls with no kids, with them wearing fresh gear to the point where they llok like they would not get close to pit lane because we all know how much dirt flies in that area, and also the back of the parking lot is a danger take all your stuff to your pit area and don't leave your stuff there too long. I've of tonneau covers being busted open to take what's in there, broken windows in the past, and some guys getting their stuff taken when they are done for the day putting their stuff back in the truck only to find their car taken in just few minutes from the car back to the pit area.
with all due respect. this is as close to racial profiling as ive ever read on an r/c forum. We have people from ALL walks of life at my LHS. Thieves are thieves, dont run people away from your track who are there participating because they dress different and have other interests than toy cars.