R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Steve Slayden to Mugen?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 03:38 PM
jjshbetz11
Tech Adept

I was a fellow Trx owner, I think TRX will not make a buggy/truggy based on a totally new layout would be needed, not to mention a big block. I think TRX is going to stick to what they know witch is RTR based upon a previous model. I think the truggy/buggy market is too flooded as is, and for TRX to come in (witch would basically have to copy a previous buggy/truggy, ,like most new companies) witch is not their style. They made their money off of the Revo, and now making their money off of the Slash. I think it would be verry hard for ANY company that did not have their feet in the buggy/truggy water to enter and be successfull in this game. Without coming out with a product that would totally stand out. TRX does what they do well, and I think they will stick to that... I do think their next release will be a competitive on road car. They have the resoureses to produce one.I believe it will be 1/10 scale electric, no beefing of tie rods or arms would be needed, they allready have the technology(witch is TRX way) I am not a "fanboy" of TRX, but I could see them going that direction.

Last edited by jjshbetz11; 04-15-2010 at 03:51 PM.