R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi vs AE vs Mugen vs Xray
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:28 PM
jewn_beef
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

huh well i have driven all of the cars on this list and currently have an x-ray 10 spec which am still getting use to only raced it twice but have setup right on it now and think it rips for me it drives like a losi but with more steering in tight corners lacks a little on power steering but think that is set up issue losi is solid car very solid and fast does some things well great all around car and very forgiving but consistent mugen is very fast and nimble but touchy and can not be pushed for me it was fastest lap time but no consistent for my level of driving so slower in the overall picture AE car is good if can drive a line and not crash alot got rid of mine due to breakage issues. got rid of losi to try and get a less maintenence car so went to x-ray quality is crazy nice drives great also but even with huge setup base on thier website is only few us setups out there for it and hardly anybody at the local socal tracks i go to run them so if i have setup question for the conditions that day i have no one to ask so have to guess and some times i guess right and sometimes not help on net is good but unles you take your computer to the track it is guess or wait until that night all chasis are good just what do you like i like the x-ray but would go back to losi if could sell the x-ray because wouldnt have to order parts and setup info is easy with losi but think i am a little faster with the x-ray