R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Brandon Black
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Local racer
No problem I will be very glad to honor your prize with one of the SX8 Evo car kits, but I will not have the kits until next week the shipment is do to arrive in early April,I am very sorry for the past issues with you receiving your kit but now that we are in contact with each other I will make sure this is a smooth exchange. I will also shoot a few XTRA parts with the car.This was a failed service and I accept full responsibility.

Ollie and the PNB guys are the best and I hope I can make it down one year again I am very sorry.

Now as far as the car,racers the market and way of attacking it has changed some companies have the resources to develop and design there product solely and by them selves namely the larger companies AE,LOSI,MUGEN and so on.There are other companies that need to do things diffrent to achieve the same goal,Jammin,Ofna,TQ and some others.

The SX8 Evo is based on a proven platform that has 2 years of solid development under its belt,this allows us as a company to bypass some of the growing pains often associated with a new car and platform.Look how many times one of the bigs will change a model until they get it right.The smaller company some times does not have the resources to do that so you partner and share in the cost,that allows the car to be developed to suit each market in which it must compete. This translates into our customer receiving a solid and competitive product right out of the box.We have campaigned a 1/8 car for three years,we have won allot of races with a strong team which again allows our customers to buy a product that is fully supported in a market that is dominated by the bigs.

This car has never been sold on US soil so it is new and fresh,the design and innovation says 2010.

The kits will be available in a hobby shops all around the country we have a strong network of dealers developing and are working on something special for the west coast.We will also work with some of the stronger online shops to have parts and kits available.

TQ has had its growing pains as a company but continues to get stronger with each coming day our goal is to be a solid company with great race products for the working mans price,we all agree that this is a expensive hobby and any savings is gladly rewarded.
I guess u still havent sent last years PNB2 buggy winner a buggy yet like u stated in this post